A romantic tour where, through the five senses, you fall in love with Amsterdam and rekindle the love between you and your partner.
- Private Tour Everyday except Saturday
- Private Tour Saturday
- Every extra hour
Experience the Magic of the city on this Private Canal Tour Amsterdam!
Looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam? Do you want something more than a standard group tour? Then our Private Canal Tour Amsterdam is perfect for you. Discover Amsterdam during an intimate journey along the canals.
Besides providing a stunning backdrop to the city’s historic centre, floating down Amsterdam’s canals is one of the most memorable ways to discover the city’s sights and attractions. Whether you’re a first-time or frequent visitor, everything in Amsterdam seems a bit more magical when viewed from a boat.
The history of Amsterdam is intimately connected with water. Its 165 canals were created over the centuries to stimulate trade and transport and reclaim land to expand the city. They continue to define the city’s landscape and in 2010 Amsterdam’s canal ring was recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site.
On this private Canal tour Amsterdam, we will be visiting the main highlights of the city from the water.
Highlights of the Private Canal Tour Amsterdam
- Explore the River Amstel. The only river running through the City.
- Sail beneath the famous seven bridges, a unique view in the city
- The Canal Ring (or Grachtengordel) carries more than 400 years of history and was added to UNESCO’s World Heritage List in 2010.
- See the Anne Frank House from the Canals.
- the Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge), An iconic bridge.
- the 17th century-old canal houses on the Herengracht, named the Golden Gurdel
- the historic Jordaan neighbourhood.
- Sail beneath the famous seven bridges, a unique view in the city.
- Discover some of the quieter, hidden canals
- Expert Tour guide and skipper
- Liquid refreshments: your journey is accompanied by Bubbles, orange juice and a complimentary selection of teas. (Special requests are possible)
- Delights for your tastebuds: including local cheese, olives, grapes and Dutch waffles. (Special requests are possible)
- A small electric boat: with a retractable roof and windows. In spring/summer and with nice weather, the boat is open. In autumn/winter or bad weather the boat can be fully covered.
- Blankets and heated seats so you can snuggle with your partner. And heated seats, so we can keep you warm and comfortable at any time.
- Duration: 90 min. This can be longer.
- Language: English, Spanish and Dutch (inform us before which language you would like?)
- Meeting point: Herengracht 124
- Pick up can be arranged with an additional fee. Fee depends on where the pick up is. Be aware that there needs to be a docking spot nearby.
- Max. Guests: 10 people
- The time slot will be in agreement with he guest and can be between 8 in the morning until 10 in the evening.
English, Spanish, Dutch