Immerse yourself in the nightly atmosphere of Amsterdam on a romantic evening canal cruise with your partner. Join the full original 90-minute experience!
Mini Romantic Private Boat Tour Amsterdam
- From :
- € 185
A private boat tour revealing the intimate side of Amsterdam’s canal district.
Mini Romantic Private Boat Tour Amsterdam
Picture this: You and your partner snuggled together. The sound of water lapping softly against the sides of the boat as we drift beneath Amsterdam’s iconic bridges and past its magnificent 17th-century canal houses.
Against this picturesque backdrop, your guide shows you the romantic side of the city. Sharing stories that speak to the heart: tales of love, and details of the art and architecture that make Amsterdam such an open-air museum. Brought to life with a carefully chosen selection of music.
The heart opens in silence, therefore we recommend booking during the week when Amsterdam is quieter and feels more private. As the rest of the city works, you get to enjoy a truly intimate experience on our silent electric boat.
The Private Romantic Boat Tour is the perfect addition to any couple’s adventure in Amsterdam. It is a wonderful choice if you are celebrating an anniversary, enjoying the magic of your honeymoon, or if you are just looking for a way to make your date that much more exciting.
Whether you are visiting Amsterdam for the first time or you are a long-time resident, this private boat tour has something for everyone wishing to feel the magic of this wonderful city!
Highlights of the Romantic Private Boat Tour Amsterdam
- Seven Love Bridges
Enjoy the best view of Amsterdam when sailing under five of its famous Seven Bridges.
- Local secrets
Discover the romantic secrets behind Amsterdam’s famous landmarks.
- Amsterdam’s iconic Love Bridge
Learn why you must kiss your loved one when sailing under this old wooden bridge.
- Smallest canal
Experience the most modest of the canals in the historic central district.
Inclusions on the Romantic Private Boat Tour Amsterdam
- Your private captain is also your romantic storyteller.
- This private canal boat tour is completely private. Nobody else on board but you, your partner, and the captain.
- Your journey is accompanied by a small bottle of prosecco and water.
- Grapes, crackers, and delicious Dutch cheese are the perfect addition to your drink.
- With a retractable roof and windows, our fully electric boat can be adjusted for any weather.
- We offer cozy blankets and heated seats, so we can keep you warm and cozy as you snuggle up next to your partner.
- The boat is equipped with electric heating for the winter months.
Expand your Romantic Private Boat Tour Amsterdam with our additional options such as:
- Bouquet of 11 red roses: €35,-
- A big bottle of Prosecco: €19,-
- 750ml Champagne Boucche Pere Et Fils – Cuvee Reservee brut: €49,- (a small bottle is also possible)
- 750ml Champagne Veuve Cliquot Brut: €79,- (a small bottle is also possible)
- 10 Polaroid pictures: €35,- (per polaroid is €4,- )
Details of the Romantic Private Boat Tour Amsterdam
- Duration: 50 minutes. We recommend extending to the full 90-minute experience. The longer tour with more stories and locations leaves more time to fully immerse oneself in the magic of Amsterdam and get the most out of your journey.
- Language English or Dutch. Please inform us which language you prefer in advance. On request Spanish, Portuguese, and Polish are also possible.
- Meeting point: Herengracht 124
- Time slots: Limited, click on the agenda for availability.
- Price: Available in the online calendar.
- Capacity: Fully private so a maximum of 2 people on the tour. Up to 10 guests is possible. If you like to come with more guests reach out to us on: [email protected]
Do you still have questions? Click here to see our FAQ or to contact us directly.
What will you see on this Private Canal Tour Amsterdam?
Have you imagined yourself immersed in the history and architecture of Amsterdam, passing under the many bridges in a private canal boat just for you and your guests? During your time with us on our Private Canal Tour Amsterdam, we will pass underneath many of Amsterdam’s 1200 iconic bridges with stories from other ages to inspire and astonish you. What’s more, experiencing the city from your boat in the quietness of the canals will give you a completely different view.
There, stillness and peace are palpable, almost as if you could touch it in the air around you. As we travel, we will enter some of the smaller and more hidden canals; the mysterious seven bridges which you can only see from the canals. Then we pass over the River Amstel where you will see the iconic skinny bridge with a legend shared on the boat tour and traverse the golden Belt, where the wealthy 17th-century Merchants lived.
We will also float by the famous and charming Jordaan district. We will see the old city centre and journey alongside the Modern city hall where The First Gay Marriage in the world happened. If you like, we can customize the Private Canal Tour to your wishes. Be assured, the beauty of Amsterdam will amaze you beyond your expectations on this Private Canal Tour.
Why did we create this Canal Cruise in Amsterdam?
We felt it was time for a tour that shows a more intimate side of the city presented in a very personal way and with an expert guiding you around. This is why all our skippers are experts of Amsterdam, are locals living in the city and love to share with you their city.
This Canal boat Tour will give you and your private group a real in-depth idea of the main highlights of the city seen from the canals. If you have any special landmarks you really want to see let your skipper know at the beginning of your Boat Tour through Amsterdam.
What is included in the Private Canal Tour Amsterdam?
Do you want to have a special local beer, champagne or some soft drinks? On the canal cruise through Amsterdam, you can add anything you wish. Perhaps you would love some different dutch delicacies onboard, flowers, or your personal photographer? Simply let us know and we are happy to arrange it for you.
Nothing is too unusual for us and we love to make it special for you. We normally have Prosecco, and water onboard. The local snacks we have are Crackers and Local Cheese, Grapes, chocolates, but whatever you wish for we will do our utmost to locate it just for you.
When is the best time to book the Private Canal Tour in Amsterdam?
This Private boat tour can be booked all year round any time a day. If the agenda does not show any availability please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible to arrange a suitable time and day. Perhaps you ask, when is the best time to book the Private Canal Cruise? Well, I say that ANY time is special in its own way. Each point in the day has its own special ambiance and quality and one, in particular, might resonate with you.
To explain further, in the morning the Amsterdam Canals are very quiet and peaceful. During the afternoon you can see the buildings really well and it could fit very nicely within your schedule. In the evening just before sunset, you are treated to the ‘golden hour’, an amazingly bright and almost golden light that light up the canal houses in its glow. After sunset in the mystery of the night all the lights are gently flickering all over the canals.
The bridges are lit up and reflect in the mirror-like canals of Amsterdam. You feel the magic all around you. On a practical note, make sure to check the time of sunset when you travel as it can vary a lot from summer to winter. We are delighted to welcome you to the Private canal Tour Amsterdam.