Looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam? Do you want something more than a standard group tour? Then our Romantic boat tour Amsterdam is perfect for you and your partner.
Romantic Night Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Per Couple
Experience the Magic of Amsterdam at night on a private boat.
We are open for tours
When the sun has set thousands of lights are turned on, the gorgeous merchant houses twinkle in darkness, the lights glitter on the world-famous canals, and the city comes alive with nocturnal activity. This gives way to a moment of wonder and romance making it a truly magical place.
On this Amsterdam night canal tour, we will take you on a cruise through this intimate landscape. Picture yourself in Amsterdam when the night has fallen. All the bridges light up and you and your loved one sit closely together with a glistening glass of prosecco in your hand aboard a cozy heated boat.
On our small, comfortable, and quiet electric boat you will feel like you are the only ones cruising the Amsterdam canals. Nestle under warm blankets and drift past the impressive 17th-century canal houses, underneath the famous Amsterdam bridges, and see how the locals live in their houseboats.
While you listen to the sound of the rippling water, your private captain and guide shares heartwarming stories. You connect with long-forgotten Amsterdam legends and tales of love and learn fascinating details about the streets and architecture of this unique city. Often accompanied by a selected song that makes the experience complete. We promise, after your evening canal cruise, we will leave you and your partner set for a cozy night together. And yes, cruising the Amsterdam canals at night is as romantic as it sounds.
Highlights of the Romantic Night Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Thousands of Lights
After sunset, thousands of lights are turned on reflecting in the canals.
- Romantic Stories
Listen to a special selection of romantic stories in the gentle silence of the night.
- The Seven Love Bridges
Enjoy a breathtaking view only possible on the water, which is even better at night.
- Skinny Bridge
Sail under the iconic Skinny Bridge, an old wooden bridge with a special story
- Smallest House and Shortest Canal
See just how tight it can get in the labyrinth of canals.
- Floating Houseboats
Learn how it is to live on a houseboat, a traditional home for Amsterdammers.
Inclusions on the Private Night Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- An experienced guide with a passion for the hidden and the romantic, who is also your captain.
- This is a private tour, with only you and the captain on board.
- Enjoy the night spectacle with a refreshing small bottle of Prosecco.
- Have a snack with your drink, featuring quality local cheese, grapes, and crackers.
- The roofs and windows can be taken off when the weather is good and closed when it rains, adapting our silent eco-friendly electric boat for all weather conditions.
- Blankets and heated seats so you can snuggle with your partner.
- Especially for winter, we have electric heating onboard that keeps you nicely warm.
Expand your Romantic Night Tour with our additional options such as:
- Bouquet of 10 red roses: €30,-
- A big bottle of Prosecco: €19,-
- 375ml Boucche Pere Et Fils – Cuvee Reservee brut: €35,-
- 375ml Veuve Cliquot Brut: €45,-
- Polaroid picture: €4,-
Details of the Romantic Night Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- Duration: 50 min. For the best experience, we highly recommend extending to the Original 90-minute tour, the top-rated experience by our guests.
- Language: English, Spanish, and Dutch. Please let us know which language you prefer when booking your tour.
- Meeting point: Herengracht 124
- Time Slots: Check the online calendar for up-to-date availabilities. Book quickly, as the night slots are limited!
- Price: Available in the online calendar.
- Capacity: Following the most recent coronavirus safety procedures our tour allows for a maximum of 2 guests.
Completely Safe during Corona
The evening boat tour is completely safe during the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic. We have taken the following measures for maximum safety during the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic:
- The skipper always keeps a minimum distance of 1.5m
- Disinfectant gel and masks are available onboard.
- The boat is disinfected before each night canal cruise.
- We fully adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM
Do you still have questions? Click here to see our FAQ or to contact us directly.