Looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam? Do you want something more than a standard group tour? Then our Romantic boat tour Amsterdam is perfect for you and your partner.
Private Romantic Evening Canal Cruise – The Original
- From :
- € 218
Immerse yourself in the nightly atmosphere of Amsterdam on a romantic evening canal cruise with your partner. Join the full original 90-minute experience!
We are open for tours
Evening in Amsterdam. You are together with your special someone on a private evening canal cruise sailing through the city’s iconic historic centre. The day is coming to an end but for you two an adventure is about to begin. You are welcomed on board by your private guide who shares with you a selection of romantic stories and music designed to pull on your heartstrings. The history of Amsterdam revealed from a unique angle. Surrounded by hundreds of lights, glowing through crooked windows and sparkling on the water, you feel the nocturnal side of the city. A journey the two of you will cherish forever.
Although famous for it’s exciting nightlife, this evening canal cruise aims to immerse you in the tranquility of Amsterdam’s canal district. Your guide takes you on a trip through the smaller, more intimate areas of the city on a silent electric boat.
Whatever the occasion, the private Romantic evening canal cruise is the suitable choice for those looking for a special way to enjoy Amsterdam’s canal district at night. Are you celebrating an anniversary? Are you on your honeymoon? Are you visiting the city and looking for an evening canal cruise specifically for couples? Or are you looking for a way to spice up your date? Look no further!
This 90-minute evening canal cruise is the original version of the Romantic Tour Amsterdam. The full 1 and a half hours allows you to sink fully into the stories and music presented by your guide. Experience more than what is featured in the shorter 50-minute version. Hear all stories and visit all locations including the old harbour, the Seven Love Bridges and the last defence tower of the city’s old border. Book our highest rated tour in the evening hours when Amsterdam is at its finest!
Highlights of the Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Tales of Romance
Featuring the full set of stories from the original 90-minute tour.
- The Medieval Harbour and the Last Defense Tower
Learn the bitter-sweet love story of the last remaining defence tower of Amsterdam’s historic centre and get an open view of where the old harbour once was.
- Historic Drawbridge
Visit the location which inspired the famous artist Monet to paint one of the most iconic paintings set in Amsterdam.
- Bridges of Love
Get a breathtaking view of all Seven Bridges of Love and find out what the legends say happens if you sail under all of them.
- Skinny Bridge
See this iconic wooden bridge light up at night as you sail the Amstel river.
- Traditional Houseboats and Tiniest House
See the creative ways Amsterdammers build their homes and learn about life on a traditional houseboat.
- The Smallest and Quietest Canals
Sail the shortest canal and find your way in the more private corners of the canal district, including a spot from a famous film.
Inclusions on the Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- The evening canal cruise is led by a passionate romantic storyteller who is also your captain.
- This evening canal cruise is completely private. Your guide, your partner and yourself.
- Enjoy a big bottle of Prosecco or Cava, with the possibility to add more drinks as an extra option.
- Dutch cheese, grapes, and crackers are offered as the perfect snack with your drink..
- A silent small electric boat: with an adjustable roof making it suitable for sunny or rainy weather.
- For the colder months of the year, the boat is equipped with heated seats and blankets to ensure you are warm and cosy.
Make your Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam special with optional extras:
- Bouquet of 11 red roses: €30,-
- An extra big bottle of Prosecco: €19,-
- 375ml Bouché Père et Fils – Cuvée réservée brut: €35,-
- 375ml Veuve Clicquot Brut: €45,-
- Polaroid picture: €4,-
Details of the Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Duration: 90 minutes. Get even more from your time on the canals by extending to 2 hours.
- Language: English, Spanish or Dutch. Please inform us in advance which language you prefer
- Meeting point: Herengracht 124
- Custom pick-up location: Your guide can pick you up at a requested location for an extra price. The location must have a safe docking spot.
- Time slots: Please see the online calendar for the latest available spots. If unsure, send us an e-mail.
- Price: Please see the online calendar.
- Capacity: Maximum 2 guests, following the latest corona rules.
Completely Safe during Corona
The evening canal cruise is completely safe during the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic. We have taken the following measures for maximum safety during the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic:
- The skipper always keeps a minimum distance of 1.5m
- Disinfectant gel and masks are available onboard.
- The boat is disinfected before each boat tour.
We fully adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM
Do you still have questions? Click here to see our FAQ or to contact us directly.