Looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam? Do you want something more than a standard group tour? Then our Romantic boat tour Amsterdam is perfect for you and your partner.
Since 2017 more than 100 couples became engaged on our Romantic Amsterdam Proposal Canal tour
Are you looking for a unique way to propose in Amsterdam to the one you love?
Picture this… You and your partner are snuggled together. The sound of water lapping softly against the sides of the boat as we drift beneath Amsterdam’s iconic bridges and past its magnificent 17th-century canal houses. Suddenly you drop on your knees and ask her to marry you. She is overcome with surprise and full of emotions, she looks into your eyes and says… “YES”!
We believe that Amsterdam is THE Destination for Lovers. A magical place where bridges are covered in lights, where historical houses and picturesque canals make the perfect backdrop for your Amsterdam proposal.
We are very passionate about creating a special Amsterdam proposal for you. We can design it in any way you desire. Would you like chocolates, a bottle of the very best champagne, special decorations, a private photographer and/or some live music? As the only ones in Amsterdam specialised in the romantic side of the city we have some special stories to tell you around romance, commitment and true love.
Highlights during your Amsterdam Proposal Canal Tour.
- Sail beneath the famous seven bridges, a spectacular view in the city and the perfect quiet spot to propose, our recommendation to those couples wishing for a private moment
- Listen to stories of Love and Romance related to Historical landmarks in Amsterdam
- Propose underneath the Skinny Bridge. When you kiss underneath the skinny bridge you will be together forever.
- Find out why love happens in silence
- Discover some of the quieter, hidden canals of Amsterdam
- Listen to a story of hope in the old harbour
What to Choose on The Amsterdam Proposal Tour
It is our pleasure to create with you the Amsterdam proposal you have always dreamed of. You can be assured that we have built our expertise with having done over 100 Amsterdam proposals, we know what works and what people really want.
With this expertise as our foundation, we have designed three packages that cater to couples with diverse budgets and wishes for their special moment. We also have a dedicated team member on hand who can answer your questions and can co-create with you together over email, or if you wish a 30-minute call, an Amsterdam proposal memory that lasts a lifetime.
Package 1: Simply in Love
for those with perhaps a limited budget who wish also to propose on the romantic canals of Amsterdam
- 60 min canal tour
- Expert skipper/guide sharing romantic stories
- Limited availability contact us for more details
- Optional bottle of bubbles
Between €180,- and €250,-
Package 2: Full of Love
our most popular with just the right mix of extra elements
Everything from the basic package and.
- 90 min canal tour
- a selection of local Delicacies cheeses, Grapes, Chocolate and/or Olives as well as bubbles.
- your favourite song or two when you propose
- A proposal at a private location
Between €290,- €350,-
Package 3: Unlimited Love
for those who want to reach to the stars with extras to create special memories
Here are some of our more popular extras;
- Length of canal tour as long as you wish
- upgrade to a classical Salon boat (see picture)
- Private Photoshoot by professional couples photographer during canal tour and afterwards
- Live Music on the boat for example. A violin player or a guitar (tell us your favourite song)
- A bouquet of her favourite flowers on board
- Bottle of Champagne tell us your favourite one
- Dressing up the boat with flowers Flowers, perhaps Roses or Tulips, or the boat filled with rose petals
- 10 Polaroid pictures.
- any drinks or snacks as you request.
- Video of your Proposal
- Reservation at a truly Romantic Restaurant.
- Special chocolates?
- Or any other special requests you might have?
between €390 to €2000,-
If you’d like to know more about these extra elements, ask our dedicated team member who can discuss all of your wishes either over a 30-minute call or by email. We’d be delighted to be a part of your journey towards the proposal you have always imagined.
Languages: English, Dutch, Spanish