Looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam? Do you want something more than a standard group tour? Then our Romantic boat tour Amsterdam is perfect for you and your partner.
- From :
- € 198
Discover the romance of Amsterdam’s iconic canal district on an intimate small boat tour. Experience the completely private original 90-minute trip!
We are open for tours
Imagine being on a small boat tour in Amsterdam. You are sitting in a gentle embrace with your special someone. Just the two of you and your private tour guide. Waves are flowing against the sides of the boat. The sound of their ripples echoes as we sail below the arches of Amsterdam’s breathtaking bridges and bask in the magnificence of its well-preserved 17th-century canal houses. The romance of the gorgeous canal district is unveiled before your eyes. You feel connected to all the couples who have lived their love in one of Europe’s most romantic city.
For the heart to open, silence is ideal. To ensure this we sail through the small, tucked away canals on our quiet solar-powered boat. This private boat tour will show you the most famous canals but take extra time to include the less-traveled, but certainly more intimate and charming corners of Amsterdam’s city center.
This small boat tour in Amsterdam’s beautiful historic centre is a fantastic choice for a special occasion such as an anniversary, honeymoon or celebration and makes for a truly unforgettable date!
A unique blend of love stories carefully researched and compiled by your guide is the backbone of this one-of-a-kind experience. This is the original Romantic small boat tour. Whilst the mini 50-minute trip offers only a selection, on this tour you get to experience all the stories and get the complete narrative. The full 90-minute duration allows for just the right time for you to sink deep into the romantic atmosphere of Amsterdam and makes it possible to visit locations such as the oldest defense tower, all Seven Bridges of Love and the old harbor. We highly recommend booking the original experience as it is undoubtedly the one our guests enjoy the most!
Highlights of the Private Romantic Small Boat Tour Amsterdam
- Romantic Stories
Experience all stories of the Romantic tour, including the hidden message of love in Rembrandt’s masterpiece The Night Watch.
- The Seven Bridges of Love
Get a breathtaking view of all Seven Bridges of Love and find out what happens when you sail under all of them.
- Skinny Bridge
Experience the glory of the river Amstel and sail under this historic wooden bridge with a romantic story.
- Monet’s Bridge of Love
See the best view of the Bridge of Love captured by Claude Monet in one of his most famous paintings.
- Shortest Canal and Hidden Canals
Experience the quieter hidden canals, including a spot from a famous movie and sail on the shortest canal in Amsterdam.
- Smallest House and Floating Houseboats
See the smallest house and learn what it’s like to live on the water on a traditional houseboat.
- Oldest Defense Tower and Historic Harbour
Learn the bitter-sweet love story of the last remaining defense tower of Amsterdam’s historic center and get an open view of where the old harbor once was.
Inclusions on the Small Boat Tour Amsterdam
- The tour is led by a passionate romantic storyteller who is also your captain.
- This small boat tour is private. Only you and your partner.
- Your journey is accompanied by a big bottle of prosecco or cava, with the option to choose from an extended selection.
- Enjoy a carefully selected platter of Dutch cheese, grapes, and crackers which satisfy your tastebuds.
- A silent small electric boat: with a foldable roof and windows. In spring/summer and nice weather, the boat is open.
- In autumn/winter or bad weather, the boat can be fully covered and includes heated seats for guaranteed comfort.
Expand your Romantic Small Boat Tour with our additional options such as:
- Bouquet of 11 red roses: €30,-
- A big bottle of Prosecco: €19,-
- 375ml Boucche Pere Et Fils – Cuvee Reservee brut: €35,-
- 375ml Veuve Cliquot Brut: €45,-
- Polaroid picture: €4,-
Details of the Private Small Boat Tour Amsterdam
- Duration: 90 minutes. For an even more exciting experience consider extending to the 2-hour tour and adding more customized features.
- Language: English, Spanish or Dutch. We kindly ask you to let us know in advance which language you would like.
- Meeting point: Herengracht 124
- Custom pick-up location: For an extra fee your guide can pick you up where you please. The price depends on the desired location. Please be aware that a docking spot must be available.
- Time slots: Flexible. All up-to-date availabilities are on the online calendar. If not available contact us we might be able to accommodate you.
- Price: Please consult the online calendar.
- Capacity: This small boat tour is for 2 guests, following the latest coronavirus guidelines.
Completely Safe during Corona
The small boat tour is completely safe during the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic. We have taken the following measures for maximum safety during the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic:
- The skipper always keeps a minimum distance of 1.5m
- Disinfectant gel and masks are available onboard.
- The boat is disinfected before each small boat tour.
- We fully adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM
Do you still have questions? Click here to see our FAQ or to contact us directly.