A romantic tour where, through the five senses, you fall in love with Amsterdam.
- Private Tour All ages
Fall in love with the unforgettable and most beautiful tulip gardens of the Keukenhof in 2020!
Imagine as you take a romantic walk with your loved one through the exquisite beauty of this specially curated garden. Together you pass the artistic flower creations that are a delight to the senses. “You take each other’s hand knowing THIS is a day to remember”.
Discover the Keukenhof as it is known as the Garden of Europe with 7 million flower bulbs planted every year across 79 acres. It is a colourful sea of 800 varieties of tulips and other spring flowers. Experience this explosion of colour, blooming with millions of tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and other spring bulbs.
As a lover of nature and colours, I guide you through this must-see spectacle only to be seen for 7 weeks. Every year the Keukenhof gardens are completely redesigned and this year the theme is “A World of Colours”. It is an amazing opportunity to take pictures of this colourful creation and I welcome you to the Keukenhof Gardens as your guide.
Everything is taken care of, no need to buy tickets or drive there, I will arrange it all. And if you are interested in something extra during the trip perhaps a visit to picturesque windmills, have lunch in the local area or visit a tulip museum, I can add that to your day trip from Amsterdam.
- I will pick you up in a private car from your Hotel.
- Drive through the lush green Dutch countryside
- Learn about the history of the Tulip
- Discover the full story of The Tulipomania
- Experience the Keukenhof and enjoy skip-the-line privileges
- I will guide you through the main highlights of the Keukenhof or you can visit on your own
- Stop for Pictures and the Colourful flower fields bring you back to your Hotel.
- Private transportation by car from and to your Hotel
- Private guide specialised in Romantic stories
- Water bottle in the car
Extend with personal preferences
- Discover a Local Cheese farm
- Experience the famous Dutch windmills
- visit a Local place for lunch
- Discover the history of the Tulip in the Tulip Museum
- cycle through Tulip fields around the Keukenhof gardens
- enjoy a boat ride through the Tulip gardens
Add a balonride over the Tulipfields
We can customize to any personal preferences
Aprox. 4 hours may vary depending on traffic
English, Spanish, Dutch