A romantic tour where, through the five senses, you fall in love with Amsterdam.
Duration: 1.5 hours
What’s included: Dutch delicacies & Prosecco | Romantic sights & picture moments
Starting point: Keizersgracht 177
- From :
- € 39
Looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam? Do you want something more than a standard group tour? Then our Romantic Waters boat tour is perfect for you and your partner.
The magic of Amsterdam
Discover Amsterdam during an intimate journey along the canals. The cruise starts when the city winds down and reveals itself at its most alluring.
Picture this: You and your partner snuggled together. The sound of water lapping softly against the sides of the boat as we drift beneath Amsterdam’s iconic bridges and past its magnificent 17th-century canal houses.
Submerse in Romance
Against this picturesque backdrop, your guide shows you the intimate side of the city. Sharing stories that speak to the heart: tales of love, and details of the art and architecture that make Amsterdam such an open-air museum. Brought to life with a carefully chosen selection of music.
Tales of Love
The heart opens in silence, on a journey through the more private canals in a quiet, solar-powered boat. With the setting sun or all the little city lights creating magical shimmers on the rippling water, your journey will draw to a graceful end. Leaving you and your partner set for cosy evening together. This is one of the most Romantic things to do in Amsterdam.
- The famous seven bridges of Love
- 17th century Canal Belt (Unesco World heritage)
- We’ll discover some of the quieter, hidden canals
- Find out why love happens in silence
- Why you must kiss your significant other under one bridge in particular
Your romantic boat tour includes:
- Expert Romantic tour guide and skipper
- Liquid refreshments: your journey is accompanied by Prosecco, freshly pressed juice and a complimentary selection of teas.
- Delights for your tastebuds: including local cheese, olives, grapes and Dutch waffles.
- A small electric boat: with a retractable roof and windows. In spring/summer and with nice weather, the boat is open. In autumn/winter or bad weather the boat can be fully covered.
- Blankets and heated seats so you can snuggle with your partner. And heated seats, so we can keep you warm and comfortable at any time.
- You will share this experience with other guests, we have space for 10 guests or 5 couples. Expect to be sitting close together. We choose this to offer a personal and intimate experience.
- Everyone above 14 years is welcome to join the tour.
- Safe booking through FareHarbor
Do you want to propose to your loved one? Or are you looking for a more private experience: this Canal tour is also available as a private tour: contact us for possibilities.