A romantic tour where, through the five senses, you fall in love with Amsterdam.
A few highlights
On this Canal Tour we will be passing beneath the famous seven bridges, as well as the bridge of love, captured for posterity by Monet; finding out why you must kiss your significant other under one bridge in particular; learning about Rembrandt’s final expression of love; discovering some of the quieter, hidden canals; sailing past a spot from a famous romantic film; listening to a story of undying hope; and finding out why love happens in silence.
5 couples per tour (to keep it intimate and relaxed)
Meeting Point: Keizersgracht 177, (Amnesty International Nederland) look for a pink umbrella.
*Also available as a private tour and as a Tour to Propose to your loved one. Email us here for possibilities
When you book fill in the promocode: Romance and receive €5- discount only valid for 24 hours.
- From :
- € 39
Discover the mystery, romance, and true magic of the Canal Tour Amsterdam
End your day with this intimate journey of discovery on the Canal Tour Amsterdam as the city winds down and reveals itself at its most alluring. This voyage is ideal for couples looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam than is possible with standard group tours.
Picture this: You and your partner snuggled together. The sound of water lapping softly against the sides of the boat as we drift on the Canals of Amsterdam. We sail by iconic bridges and past its magnificent 17th-century canal houses. Against this picturesque backdrop, your guide introduces you and your small group of couples to the intimate side of the city through stories that speak to the heart: Tales of love, and details of the art and architecture that make Amsterdam such an open-air museum, brought to life with a carefully chosen selection of music. The heart opens in silence, so you are journeying on a quiet, solar-powered boat that’s perfectly sized for the more private canals. With the setting sun creating magical shimmers on the rippling water, your journey draws to a graceful end, leaving you and your partner set for cosy evening together. Expect a memorable experience on the Canal Tour Amsterdam.
I, your romantic guide, look forward to sharing this journey with you.
On this Romantic Canal Tour Amsterdam, you enjoy:
- A liquid refreshment – your journey of discovery is accompanied by a complimentary selection of teas, freshly squeezed juice, and prosecco
- Delights for your tastebuds – including local cheese and Dutch waffles, and some grapes
- The canals are least crowded at sunset, but please bear in mind that we still won’t have them to ourselves.
- This experience is offered in collaboration with Rederij Paping boat tours.
- The boat is equipped with a retractable roof and windows, to keep you dry whatever the weather, and give you a 360-degree view of your surroundings.
- The near-silent solar-powered engine ensures that couples can converse normally on this Canal Tour.
- We provide blankets so you can snuggle with your partner!
- For those interested in discovering the intimate side of Amsterdam on foot, I also offer a Romantic Walking Tour. According to Daily Mail one of the best things to do in Amsterdam.
- “Such a great experience! Rocco is super nice and the trip is very romantic“
- “What a delightful, special and relaxing way to start off our trip.“
- “Had an amazing evening on the canal cruise with Rocco as our host!“
- “Awesome experience! Highly suggest to anyone who wants to learn more about Amsterdam with their significant other.“
- “Rocco is a special person, very communicative and kind. Different from other boat tour”
- “I surprised my boyfriend with Rocco’s tour and he adored it!”