Your Amsterdam stay is all about you and your partner
Amsterdam manages to combine the best attributes of Europe’s most romantic cities into one: you have the canals of Venice, the elegant architecture of Paris, and the vibrancy of London, but all on a more intimate scale.
Enjoy Amsterdam and each other in the best way with our Amsterdam Itinerary
Do you want to celebrate your love in a most special way?
Are you going on your honeymoon, celebrating an anniversary or any other special moment? Now that you are finally able to spend quality time together, we can imagine you only want to experience those Amsterdam beauties that match your taste. We can help you with that! We are one of Amsterdam’s biggest admirers, we know all her hidden romantic places and have a large network of friendly ‘Amsterdammers’.
We have the perfect recipe.
We’ll create an exclusive Amsterdam itinerary with a romantic touch, based on the things that you love. And above that; we are happy to take care of the full organization of your Amsterdam romantic trip.
What Makes Our Services Unique?
- Want to make your proposal unforgettable? We create it exactly as you dreamt of.
- Love to dine in the most romantic restaurants of Amsterdam (whether it’s a hotspot or a hidden local secret)? We know where to go.
- We are the only ones specialised in the Romantic side of Amsterdam. Rocco created the one and only Romantic Walking Tour and Romantic Waters Boat tour.
- We know the hidden Amsterdam beauties like secret courtyards, lavish parks and small romantic artworks.
- You want to surprise your loved one (and yourself) with something truly unique. For example: Did you know you can be surrounded by butterflies even in Amsterdam?
- We have together more than 45 years of experience in Amsterdam and know all the ins and outs.
- We make sure you only do the things you love. Whether you are a veggie or a carnivore; we will show you the best places that makes you tick!
- We can tailor your trip as much as you prefer; from hotel reservations to bookings of the most sensational shows and events, romantic restaurants or museum highlights.
- We can create an Amsterdam itinerary that will be filled with exclusive, unusual and local activities, which even the locals often don’t know about.
- We know your time is precious. Safe at least between 10 and 20 hours planning your holiday.
- We’ll point out the special events that you wouldn’t want to miss during your stay in your customized Amsterdam itinerary.
- With yearly 9 million visitors, often travellers are not able to visit that one highlight or that new hotspot restaurant. We make sure all the relevant bookings are made ahead of time..
- Hassle free transport such as pick-ups from the airport with a friendly face waiting for you.
- Hate to get lost? We make sure you find your way around the city.
Let’s create an unforgettable romantic holiday for you and your partner!
Don’t wait too long. We only take a few customers at the time since we want to deliver the highest standard possible. Contact us now for a free call, and we will respond within 24 hours.
I am an ‘Amsterdam specialist’ for 4 years and I have worked in some of the most famous Amsterdam hotels, helping guests in creating a wonderful stay.
I love to make people happy, simple as that! I am born and raised in Amsterdam and live with my partner Fabian, my 2 year old daughter Flo and our cat DC10 near the famous Vondelpark. I am always curious about what’s going on in Amsterdam. For 5 years I researched into the depths of everything there is too explore in Amsterdam and set up a database of more than 900 activities. I love exploring new things and meeting new people. And not to mention, I have a craving (besides chocolates) of making plans and ticking of to do lists, which is another reason for my dedication in your Amsterdam itinerary.
Hey, I’m Rocco – nice to meet you! My passion is helping curious travellers to visit Amsterdam with fresh eyes
I see travel from every angle. I was born in The Netherlands and have danced and choreographed my way around the world, while having lived in three countries and travelled to over 25 countries! Upon returning to Amsterdam, I fell in love with it all over again. For the past four years, I have directed my passion into guiding. I bring my own cultural experiences to my guiding work. I draw on my experience as an artist and dancer to choreograph creative, intimate Itinerary of Amsterdam that transform the pavement into a stage and reveal stories behind every stone. Amsterdam is not only my home, it’s the city I love deeply, and in the five years I’ve lived here I’ve studied it in depth. Visit Amsterdam and discover these places with me. Read more here: