A romantic tour where, through the five senses, you fall in love with Amsterdam.
A few highlights
On this Amsterdam sightseeing we will be passing beneath the famous seven bridges, as well as the bridge of love, captured for posterity by Monet; finding out why you must kiss your significant other under one bridge in particular; learning about Rembrandt’s final expression of love; discovering some of the quieter, hidden canals; sailing past a spot from a famous romantic film; listening to a story of undying hope; and finding out why love happens in silene. Simply one of the best things to do for couples.
5 couples per tour (to keep it intimate and relaxed)
Meeting Point: Keizersgracht 177, (Amnesty International Nederland) look for a pink umbrella.
*Also available as a private tour and as a Tour to Propose to your loved one. Email us here for possibilities.
Discover the mystery, romance, and true magic of Amsterdam
One of the best things to do in Amsterdam is to end your day with this intimate journey of discovery along the canals as the city winds down and reveals itself at its most alluring. This voyage is ideal for couples looking for a more personal way to visit Amsterdam than is possible with standard group tours.
Picture this: You and your partner snuggled together. The sound of water lapping softly against the sides of the boat as we drift beneath Amsterdam’s iconic bridges and past its magnificent 17th-century canal houses. Against this picturesque backdrop, your guide introduces you and your small group of couples to the intimate side of the city through stories that speak to the heart: Tales of love, and details of the art and architecture that make Amsterdam such an open-air museum, brought to life with a carefully chosen selection of music. The heart opens in silence, so you are journeying on a quiet, solar-powered boat that’s perfectly sized for the more private canals. With the setting sun or lights of the bridges reflecting on the water creating magical shimmers on the rippling water, your journey draws to a graceful end, leaving you and your partner set for cosy evening together. Would that not be one of the most Romantic things to do in Amsterdam
I, your romantic guide, look forward to sharing this journey with you.
On this romantic boat tour in Amsterdam, you enjoy:
- A liquid refreshment – your journey of discovery is accompanied by a complimentary selection of teas, freshly squeezed juice, and prosecco
- Delights for your tastebuds – including local cheese and Dutch waffles, and some grapes
- The canals are least crowded in the evening, but please bear in mind that we still won’t have them to ourselves.
- This experience is offered in collaboration with Rederij Paping boat tours.
- The boat is equipped with a retractable roof and windows, to keep you dry and warm whatever the weather, and give you a 360-degree view of your surroundings.
- The near-silent solar-powered engine ensures that couples can converse normally.
- We provide blankets so you can snuggle with your partner!
- For those interested in discovering the intimate side of Amsterdam on foot, I also offer a Romantic Walking Tour. According to Daily Mail one of the best things to do in Amsterdam.
- the boat has heated seats
- This is a small boat for 10 people or 5 couples. So expect to be sitting close together with other couples. We choose this to offer a personal and intimate experience.
- What people say about the Romantic Waters tour
- “Such a great experience! Rocco is super nice and the trip is very romantic“
- “What a delightful, special and relaxing way to start off our trip.“
- “Had an amazing evening on the canal cruise with Rocco as our host!“
- “Awesome experience! Highly suggest to anyone who wants to learn more about Amsterdam with their significant other.“
- “Rocco is a special person, very communicative and kind. Different from other boat tour”
- “I surprised my boyfriend with Rocco’s tour and he adored it!”