A romantic tour where, through the five senses, you fall in love with Amsterdam and rekindle the love between you and your partner.
- From :
- € 160
Journey through Amsterdam
Isn’t it wonderful to discover a new city together? Finding the special spots and getting to know the local people, their history and unique culture? We will take you on a personal journey through the famous streets of Amsterdam. Telling you the little stories behind the big events of the past, that make Amsterdam such a special city today.
Imagine walking over the charming bridges along the canals, passing by old churches and vibrant squares, entering narrow passages that lead to hidden courtyards. And while you slowly get lost in the beauty of the city, your guide shares many funny and touching stories.
The beginning of Amsterdam
Learn how Amsterdam in the 17th century grew from a small fishermen’s village, into the most important trading city in world. A place where artists made their masterworks, philosophers were free to speak their truth and foreigners were welcomed with open arms. A city where freedom and harmony has always been of great value.
Embraced by Amsterdam
Find answers to all your questions, about the Dutch love for bikes and the World famous Red Light District. Discover a secret side of Amsterdam, where people have been falling in love over the ages.
We promise, after 3 hours you’ll feel embraced by the city, almost like you became part of if.
- 800 years of history and culture
- Explore hidden courtyards, the tucked away treasures of Amsterdam
- Find the oldest church and a secret church of Amsterdam
- Learn how the Dutch developed a love affair with the tulip
- See the house of Rembrandt, the greatest Artist of the Golden Age
- Hear the tragic story of Anne Frank and her passion for life and love
- Taste some local Dutch cheese from our favorite shop
- See the Red Light District from a local perspective
- How Marihuana is legal and illegal at the same time
Your Historical walking tours includes:
- An expert Local guide
- A tasting of some dutch cheese